Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Hope and Strength Is With My Allah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

This is a poem written by a friend of mine, a sister who I knew through blogging. She commented on one of my entries and we became friends through Massenger and now, mashaALlah, we are still friends though I haven't had a chance to meet her. Really would love to!

She is Rahma alKhadr Rahimah. May ALlah bless you always and may this friendship that bonds us Lillah keep us together and last till Jannah inshaALlah. Thank you so much for always reminding me and others on how a Mu'min should act, think and behave. JazakALlahulaki ya ukhtie!

This poem is about why we should put ALlah 'Azzawajalla first and the utmost Love before any other...


“I refuse to be discouraged, to be sad, or to cry;
I refuse to be downhearted, and here’s the reason why…
I have “Allah” who’s the all mighty,
Who’s Sovereign and Supreme

I have a ”Allah” who loves me, And I am on His team.
He is all wise and powerful, Most Merciful is His name;
Though everything is changeable, My “Allah” remains the same.
My “Allah” knows all that’s happening

Beginning to the end, His presence is my comfort, He is my dearest friend.
When sickness comes to weaken me, to bring my head down low,
I call upon my Mighty “Allah”; Into His arms I go.
When circumstances threaten to rob me from my peace

He draws me closer,

Where all my strivings cease. And when my heart melts within me,
and weakness takes control, He gathers me into His arms,
He soothes my heart and soul.

The great “ALLAH” is alwasy be with me, my life is in His hand, “Allah” is my hope,
It’s in His strength I stand. I refuse to be defeated,
My eyes are on my Lord “Rabb

He has promised to be with me, as through this life I trod.
I’m looking past all my circumstances, To Heaven’s throne above;
my prayers have reached My “Allah”, I’m resting in His love.

I give my “Allah” thanks in everything, my eyes seek him;
The battle’s is in mine, the victory is with him, He’ll help me win the race.


"Except for Allah, is there any other Creator who provides for you out of heaven and earth? There is no god except He. Where then do you turn?"
( Quran Surah al Faatir: 3)


Insha’Allah Aameen Ya Rabb!

No comments: