Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Here with you... For you...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Thank You ALLAHU RAHMANURRAHIM! For You are the One who lighten my burden every time I was tested and for sending me my comrades, my colleagues, my dearest friends and for sending me you. Yes, you!

This one is for you who always be there for me through this journey called L.I.F.E.... [ALLAH bless you, dear! Yes, you!]




When you think that you are alone and your life is bleak and in misery, and everything seems so hard and unbearable; first remember that ALLAH is always there for you. Always! HE IS NEAR, remember?

And when you have no-one to turn to, when you could not find a shoulder to cry on; you know you have mine! I'm always here... With you, for you. [Till death do us part] InshaALlah.


***

Hold My Hand, Dear Friend!
I'm here for you!
Though we fight thousands of times.
Though it hurts badly every time.
Yet we knew that ALLAH met us together so we may complete each other.

Everyone of us is not perfect.
And being together; we perfect each other's life...

So, let me hold your hand, and please take my hand in return.
Walk with me so we will feel that there is still hope.
And surely; there is always hope to those who believe!
"LA TAHZAN, INNALLAHAMA'ANA"!



[We share the same bright sun, the same round moon, why don't we share the same LOVE??? Tell me why not... Life is shorter than most of us thought!]


ALlahu'alam.

No comments: