Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

I need not trust.

I listen;
So I listen.
I know;
So I know.

I get you,
Clearly.

Mere;
It is.

For what lies before me,
Just another specter,
And beads of jealousy.
Love to be honor,
Yet live in deceitful.

Let me ask you;
Is this it that you wish?

Happiness.
In the misery of others.

Oh that dark heart!
May it found peace in that act of 'noble'!
May it get you to that of your 'love'!

I need not trust;
You who just live for yourself,
Not afraid of that black abyss,
That soon will rotten your 'decent' heart.

Shame.
For woe beheld you,
Not knowing the truth,
Not wanting to see,
That what you could be,
If only you see.

I need not trust,
Thee.



4 comments:

Dendei said...

love it...

I need trust... :)

Faridah Mohd Tap said...

the fact is, one mistake ruins monthly or even yearly efforts to bulid a trust...

But, Who are we to judge people who betray us...let's Allah decide for him/her/them..maybe he/she/they has/hv their own reasons..

By the way, thanks for them who betray us because they gave us strength and the meaning of Trust..

Trust...Trust..Trust...

Wind said...

Yet, another great art of yours.. ^_^
trying to be deep but still visible enough.. nice..

Ummu Najla said...

To Kak Dyll,

I need wisdom. I need knowledge. I need light. Thereof I'll have faith, belief and trust. InshaALlah...

Doakan yang terbaik buatmu. Selalu.:)


To Kak Fa,
You have all the say...:)
For me, trust is mutual, reciprocal; a tie.

Once broken, what have we to mend it but the Guidance from ALlah.

Sandarkan aja pada Yang Maha Segala. [sedang cuba berhati BESAR. Payahnya ALlah yang tahu]. Mahu contohi KekasihNya. [harapan]

Anyway, tqsm Kak Fa..:)


To Idris,

Again, TQ! ALlah bless you.
"words can be either a sword that kills or a candle that lit up darkness"
and I chose the later.

May Almighty ALlah lead us to the Right Path throughout. Amiin! :)