Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting A Message Across

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear Whom-This-May-Concern,

I know you've been a faithful reader here ever since we knew each other though you are not a follower.

One thing I really need you to understand is that things had changed for these past few years. I know you notice them. Please stop all the stalkings. And I beg you to stop all the pretenses too because I'm really not buying them. I had enough of 'saying one thing but means another'. Use all those figures of speech you may but things will never be the same.

You and I both know we are not having so many pep talks like we used to. We have now grown up to be someone so different from who we were.

We are friends. I never despise you. Never. Pray you'll always have a good life, a blessed and a blissful one. InshaALlah. Wishing you well in every good thing you do.

And this note, it never meant any harm. It's never easy for me to be a 'goody two-shoes' kinda person to even my besties. So here I am noting this down for you. Please understand.

May you stay safe and well.

Yours faithfully,
The Less Courageous
ALlahu'alam.

No comments: