Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just before it ends

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

The one man that will put me in long hard grievance if I were to lose him.

And this one man who if he's not around, I don't think I'll be around either.

This one man;
He knows everything about me. Even more than myself!
He who always be there to sooth my weary heart.
He who is there to comfort my uneasiness.
He who enlighten most of the confusions.
He who teaches me to go extra miles for others and have a big heart.
The man who wishes only the best for me.
The gentleman who loves me unconditionally.

49 years ago God sent him into this world.
And today he is a caring grandpa to three grandchildren, a loving father to eleven children, a dutiful supportive husband to a beautiful wife.

Azhari Mohamed,

You are the greatest dad one could ever wish for. Alhamdulillah... Thank you ALlah!

May ALlah make you amongst His martyrs and gather us in Jannah one day. Amiin...!

Truly from your clumsiest daughter among all;
Kakak.


~Ayah~

P.s.: I love you.

No comments: