Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

For the love...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.



Comments:
"Being a sikh I can with all honesty say my respect for Islam has risen even more."

"I'm an atheist and I love this poem. People often ignore beauty if it gets in the way of their stubbornness. For everybody on here criticising Islam, this isn't the point of the poem. Just as you buy into sounds and explosions in outer space while you watch science fiction, try to buy into his words as you listen to the poem. You don't have to believe in a viewpoint to be touched by an argument. I think this is a beautiful piece, regardless of any personal slant."

ALlahu'a'lam.


[Wish I can write a lyrical poem which is true, honest and enlightening at the same time. Just like this one. May ALlah bless you, Brother Muhammed.]

No comments: