Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Don't trust me.

I lied.

A lot.

Yesterday

Last night

Two days ago

Four years ago


And I'd lie again.


So please... Don't trust me.


When you saw me smiling and laughing and I told you everything is alright; I lied.

When you asked if I was OK and I said yes; I lied.

When you asked if I was mad at you and I said no; I lied.

When you say 'I love you' and I said nothing; I lied.

When you say 'Please forgive me' and I kept silent; I lied.


I lied about how I feel.

I lied when I say it doesn't hurt.

I lied when I hugged you and tears didn't fall.

I lied when we parted I did not bid farewell.

I lied when I make you think that I do not care.

I lied.

I lied.

And I'm not sorry that I do.

I'm not sorry that I do--

No comments: